Business Phone Systems Today's telephones are networked devices just like the rest of your IT assets, let the experts manage them along with your other IT needs.
A traditional phone system is simple and reliable. But it can't do much beyond helping people talk to each other over a dedicated line. VoIP gives businesses voice, video, text, and contacts management in a single user interface. Standard Internet technology takes much of the pain out of the setup and a suite of software tools creates an engaging user experience. Here's a quick look at some of the advantages of VoIP:
Improved visibility for management
The best business VoIP systems tell managers where their workers are as long they're at work. They also allow employees to provide their preferred contact numbers so incoming calls always get routed to the right people. Tracking systems, meanwhile, provide performance metrics for contact center activities.
Integration with mobile devices
VoIP systems bring mobile phones into the company phone network. Calls can be forwarded directly to cell phones and tablet computers can be integrated into a company's communication workflow.
Centralized user interface with one vendor
A single company designs a uniform interface and keeps everybody's phones, apps, and devices talking to each other. This saves a load of headaches for a company's IT support staff.
A dedicated phone line wastes a lot of bandwidth when nobody's talking on it. In contrast, VoIP lets phone calls share bandwidth with other data traveling on the Internet, which is far more efficient. That's why VoIP customers typically can expect much lower monthly fees and forget about long-distance charges.
Communication with clients, partners and employees is a vital success to your business. Are you taking advantage of the most recent technology to empower your employees’ productivity and provide a world-class customer experience?
Businesses are looking for a simple, reliable, and feature-rich unified communications platform. Forward Business Solutions offers an award winning Unified Communications platform that is reliable and is revolutionizing office efficiency.
Boost productivity, improve customer service, and help your employees work smarter by giving them:
- Drag and Drop Call Handling - Quickly and easily put a call on hold or transfer calls to any extension or voicemail box with the click of a mouse.
- Voicemail Management & Transcription - Access voicemail via phone, email, SMS or the desktop. Manage, store, and even read your voicemail messages.
- Personalized Call Routing – With Find Me/Follow Me, you’ll never miss another important call. Set your own rules to ring multiple devices or external numbers simultaneously, and create privileged rules for VIP callers.
- Built-in Presence and Chat – See which team members are on the phone and who is available for a quick chat using the built in presence and IM capabilities.
- Click-to-Dial - A browser-based plug-in for web browsers that turns phone numbers on a webpage into hyperlinks that when clicked on, dials that phone number on your telephone.